Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pfft

I haven't been doing much knitting lately.

Horrifying, no?

I've been trying to get caught up with all the sewing projects that I've let fall to the wayside.

Here, for instance, is the apron I was commissioned to make in FEBRUARY.


In my defense, I haven't received the money for it yet, which is why it has lessened my motivation considerably.


I did do a bit of knitting to go along with the apron however (sneaky, hey?)
It's sort of a thanks-for-shopping-at-Angela's kind of thing.

The only other bit of knitting I've done (that hasn't immediately been ripped right back out again) are the socks I'm doing for my mother's Person of Interest.


They're just a simple 3x1 toe up in Fleece Artist's Sea Wool in Ivory.

You'll notice that I've started the second without totally finishing the first.

See, the yarn tag says there's enough for a woman's medium-large sock. Since I have no idea how far I'll get making a man's large sock, I figured I'd knit the feet of both, then knit back and forth a bit on each until all the yarn is done.

Tedious, but I'd rather that than having to rip out the socks.

Again.

No comments: