Saturday, February 17, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole

So, I've been delinquent in displaying my latest Adventures in Knitting.

First of all, my Nan gave me a bunch more of her knitting books.


Some are vintage chique.



Some, not so much.



This one is my favourite.



I ended up taking advantage of the Michael's Yarn Sale.
It's all crap acrylic, but it's pretty fun none-the-less.
I'll probably make a bunch of gift-scarves or something.



Then there is the Slytherin-esque Scarf I made for a friend's husband (V-day present).
I was in such a hurry to get it to her (and collect my $$) that I forgot to get a picture of the finished product.
The end result was quite long, with 5" tassels.



Here are the Regia (Manitoba - self-striping) socks. It's the same stuff from which came my first sock attempt.
This time, for a little interest, I purled the tangerine colour when ever it came around. I like the effect.
The 2nd picture is of both the SweetGeorgia and the Regia.

No comments: